One kind of good thing after taking a bit of a tea break, is when you look in your cupboards ( and drawers and shelves and….)…. You have a lot of nice tea you kind of forgot about! Like living in a mini tea shoppe…..

Anyway, 3 tsps in 500 mls in the breville….a few rock sugars and frothed light cream…..yummy! It does taste like banana and cream and a bit of milk chocolate – very nice!! I need some energy to get to the gym…..I really just want to stay home and read and play with Lily cat and drink tea……hit the Boxing Day sales early and got some great BoGo deals at lush…..the lady in front of me spent $350 – crazy!! I did not do anywhere near that kind of damage but still got some nice stuff…. This yummy desert tea is another very nice treat…..

Vancouver born, and love the city. Fairly new to tea, I found Davids Tea in early 2013 and that is where everything started. So far, my favourites are flavoured black teas, I am on a serious hunt for the perfect black caramel. I also like fruit herbals and tisanes. So far, I have mixed and limited experience with white tea and oolongs – the jury is still out. I don’t like green tea; maybe that will change.

I have tried most of the Vancouver area shops, David’s, Murchies, Granville Island Tea, UTM, and more. Just starting to branch out and order on-line. My initial experiences with Harney&Sons have been great, and I look forward to trying out many other tea brands.

I work as a research nurse, with cancer patients. Sometimes stressful but rewarding work and tea is a nice break for me. I love my cat ( that’s Lily) shopping, candles, lush baths, reading, cooking, home reno stuff and going for a relaxing massage. I like checking out new tea shops and learning more about tea. I try to go to the gym and swim when not working or drinking tea.

Vancouver