No eggs in this basket. Just tasty pu-erh tea. Some people think the interest is waning. Not here with my humans. Details: http://is.gd/ePkON

~lauren.

waning interest – in pu-erh? Oh, I didn’t know because I just got into it and ordered a huge pu-erh sample supply… oh dear, out of the loop, I guess!

Little Yellow Teapot

Well, some tea professionals claim they are turning their interest to yellow teas and others. My humans still are exploring pu-erhs. Enjoy the tea!

~lauren.

Oh good – I thought I was sooo out of it – you know, completely out of the loop, not having heard something dreadful about pu-erhs, … something awful… whew! feel better now! :)

Comments

~lauren.

Little Yellow Teapot

~lauren.

I consolidated my blog with my humans’ blog. Am training them in the way of tea. TOOOOT!

Central US