It’s instant so, quite frankly, this little teapot is a bit miffed that my humans liked it this much. Hmph! See the disgusting details and photos here: http://is.gd/fc6eZ

Cofftea

Why is it not advised to use skim milk? That’s what I use. Granted, it’s Smart Balance Non Fat Heart Right milk w/ Omega 3s (which gives it 1g fat) that has the consistancy/mouth feel of 2% milk (or so the container says… I’ve never had 2% milk so I wouldn’t know). I have this in everything from just water to black coffee, to water or coffee w/ creamer, to half milk and half water (or coffee), to all milk. It’s absolutely delicious every way. I find it odd that you can drink this in bagged form… that makes as much sense as drinking bagged matcha (i.e. none).

Little Yellow Teapot

May have to do with the fat content. But, hey, if you like it with skim milk, drink it that way. This little teapot is all about you humans doing your own thing. As for this being an instant, my humans got a sample and felt it courteous to try it. They greatly prefer steeping loose leaf teas in me, their fave little teapot. However, they seemed to like it pretty well, not as well as the original chai, though. (Review to be posted later.)

Cofftea

There was just something off for the slow brew for me… almost like it couldn’t make it’s mind up as to it’s identity. It’s prepared like full leaf chai, but looks like the instant. If I want steeped and decanted chai, I’m going w/ full leaf.

Little Yellow Teapot

Well, human, if that’s how you prefer your chai, feel free. However, my humans like authentic Indian masala chai which is usually made from CTC Assam, which tends to look like the Tipu’s Chai.

Comments

Cofftea

Little Yellow Teapot

Just a little yellow teapot and his humans enjoying tea.

We welcome samples of your teas. Send me a PM for a mailing address.

Southeastern US