On the nose, mint and cardamom. I was initially going to go with mint only but after taking a whiff of my cardamom spice jar I revised. :) I urge you to try if in doubt.

Though I rarely would pick peppermint as a tea, it is the only tea I would consider having when I’m in the mood for Moroccan inspired food. Also if you’re into movies, watch “Cairo Time”. if your not reaching for your mint tea stash at some point during the movie, well, you can call me an ignorant fool.

With lots of sugar or agave, as a hot beverage it’s nothing short of delicious. I tried it iced just last night and was surprised at how poorly it faired. Mint was amplified for me to the point of unpleasantness. Did not finish the iced version despite the shot of booze i threw in.

Drink this hot and sweet.

Toronto Canada