sigh of relief Thank goodness I’m not crazy. A really deep inhale of the brewed tea… Another one… Is that jasmine? No, it can’t be. But I KNOW Jasmine and it’s in there. I don’t remember any of these people writing about jasmine, only about rice and cocoa and whatnot. But it’s jasmine I swear. So I looked up the tea and read the ingredients. Oh, there it is, jasmine freakin’ rice!

The aroma is really, really nice. Can’t get enough of it nice. But it smells savoury, like I should be eating this, not drinking it. Speaking of food teas, I wonder what it feels like to drink… well.. bacon. I have small baggie from, you guessed it, Dexter3657 so i’ll find out soon enough. Maybe tomorrow I’ll have eggs with a side of Pineapple Bacon Rooibos (52teas).

Anyway, back to this tea. This is very tasty. Now I get what the fuss is about. And it’s really nice to finally drink a tea that you’ve read all the notes and everyone is tasting these things and you wonder if you too will taste this, even though maybe you have the palate of a mat (you know, like doormat). Happy to have tried this.

JustJames

buwahahahaha…. i know with the rice! i didn’t read about it, i tasted it and then saw it when i turned the contents of my tea ball out. bacon? seriously? i’ll be waiting to read that review!

Comments

JustJames

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada