drank Tropical Breeze by Tealux

It’s good if you like apple juice. Mostly apple with good cherry aftertaste and distant, barely there coconut. Looks like apple juice also. I’m drinking it cold. Not iced, just cold. I steeped it a couple of hours ago and left it on the counter to have later. This was later :)

Thank you to Dexter3657 for sharing this.

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada