drank Pineapple Bacon Rooibos by 52teas

In the bag, it doesn’t smell like pineapple or bacon. It smells like wood maybe. Once brewed I get a bizarre smell that if I try really hard I can agree it’s a maple-smokiness of bacon. The funny thing is that it tastes nothing like bacon. And no, I am not going to add salt. It tastes like Juicy Fruit chewing gum. Or something. Someone said bubble gum. I agree with the gum part, but not the bubble part. Of course it’s been a while since I chewed bubble gum…

I am not going to do a second steep on this one, I do not like it enough to have back to back cups.

scribbles

I always wondered about these Bacon flavored tea’s….Bacon smell…YUM!!! Couldn’t envision in tea.. now know!!

TeaKlutz

Pineapple… bacon… rooibos? I’m curious to know who first had the idea to put those three flavors together.

Comments

scribbles

TeaKlutz

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada