drank Pumpkin Rooibos by Fusion Teas

One more tea from Dexter3657 tonight before I switch to a tried, tested and yummy tea. Not that some of these were not yummy, but for my last tea of the evening I don’t want to try a new tea, I want to go to a tea I know for sure will deliver. For me, today it will be the organic buttered rum from DAVIDs. Although I have been staring at the organic blueberry jam from them and I really want to try that too.

Back to the pumpkin Rooibos though. Dry, it smells spicy like pumpkin pie spicy. Maybe some nutmeg, in there somewhere. The brewed smell… Well, I can now say I will be able to recognize Rooibos in the future. It has the same funky smell I found earlier today in the pineapple bacon (52teas) and in the Neapolitan honeybush (52teas).

I’m beginning to think I don’t care for Rooibos. Although its funny, DAVIDs pink lemonade is Rooibos and we like that one.

With this tea, I’m getting pumpkin mostly in the aftertaste. Can’t get past the smell though, with every sip I take it’s there. Maybe if I put some ice in here so that I no longer get the smell wafting up with the steam. Umm… This tea is not for me! I love pumpkin though so I don’t think it’s the pumpkin’s fault here.