After reading my notes from yesterday, Dexter3657 was getting worried that she’s made poor choices for me when picking teas. Well, Dex, you’re batting a thousand right now. All teas tried today were good. Not va va voom or anything, but good.

This tea is one that delivers. The smell of the dry leaf, and the flavour are bang on chocolate and caramel. Clear caramel liquor. I sweetened it and added creamer and I am already looking forward to steep 2. The tea itself is actually pretty weak, I had to brew longer than my usual rule of thumb for black tea so I doubt it will resteep 3 times with good result but another round should be just fine.

Dexter3657

Yeah you are making friends with flavored blacks….