drank Matè Java Espresso by Tealux

So the rule is I will not add creamer to a tea until I have had it first without it because I’m still in the process of figuring out all the differences between teas. Can’t learn squat if they all taste like hazelnut creamer. Most times I won’t add creamer at all (North African Mint and hazelnut creamer anyone? Didn’t think so) but some of the chocolate teas are screaming for it.

This tea, which I should not be having at 10 pm, tastes a little like java but mostly like mate. Can’t taste any black tea, nor was I able to smell it. Also not entirely sure about vanilla. While I might not be able to pick out anything specific beyond light coffee, it all comes together to make a tasty tea.

See, Dexter3657 ? I told you you’re batting a thousand today.

Kittenna

Ohhhh you reminded me that my roomie who is on an extended vacation left some creamer in her fridge, and an open invitation for us to consume any perishables in said fridge. I’ve gotta make up some black teas and drink them with some creamer… just because I can, and would never buy it myself. (I wish it was hazelnut, but I think it might be… French Vanilla?)

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto Canada