drank Kokomo Green by DAVIDsTEA

I cold brewed this for 24 hours in a pitcher. No infuser, just free leaves and cold water. It is way better than the hot and iced version but we’re still far from friends. Still has that mild bitterness. What is going on? Flavour is good though, this could be so yummy with a white base maybe?

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada