drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Dang. Someone at work said this was their favourite DAVIDs tea. I don’t know the woman at all so of course I didn’t buy this because of what she said. I bought it, coincidentally, just the weekend before having had this conversation. I didn’t open the tea until today.

To me it smells and tastes like banana bread. Not the banana part, but the spices part. Although I taste nutmeg not cinnamon. I can just see the moist pieces of banana bread in my mind as I drink this. The colour screws it up for me, I really don’t know why it has to be pink.

Not my favourite, not by far. Glad to have tried it but sample size was enough. Moving on.

Dry nose: roasting nuts. Clear pink liquor with aroma matching the nose. Flavour… Apple Nutmeg. Sorry, can’t say almond cause it ain’t there!

Boiling
Kittenna

Yeah…. this one is misnamed as a nutty tea in most people’s opinions!