drank Candy Cane by Della Terra Teas

It’s not Christmas but so what? I wanted to try this because it’s the only chocolate peppermint I have and I’m in the mood. Thanks for this sample goes to Dexter3657

Sadly, I find it weak. I’ll try more tea next time but right now it’s not too minty, not too chocolatey and really not much of anything. It’s pleasant but really weak both in flavour and in mouthfeel. I was thinking it might be something along peppermint patty but it’s not.

Maybe I shouldn’t have read all the other notes as it might have given me a bias. But no, because if I hadn’t, I might have expected this to be even mintier. Most notes agree that it’s more vanilla chocolate than mint. It would have been perfect had it been.

Will add more leaf next time and revisit note if warranted.

Toronto Canada