drank Hazelnut Honeybush by Fusion Teas

Sample sipdown from Dexter3657

I really should have bought more of this. I didn’t receive my Fusion tea order yet but I only ordered a 10 cup sample size. I had only tried it once before placing my order and was still not head over heels in love. I enjoyed it the first time around but apparently not enough to order more. Moronic move.

It’s perfect for an evening when you want to curl up with a warm cup of comfort. To some, that cup of comfort might be a chocolate tea, or a chai. Although I enjoy those also, there’s just nothing like hazelnut for me. I used to put hazelnut creamer in my morning coffee all the time. This tea, with hazelnut creamer is just to die for.

Sounds yummy! Hazelnut creamer is one of my favs too haha

Terri HarpLady

Hazelnut is awesome. I occasionally make hazelnut (paleo) pancakes, & they rock!

Nxtdoor

Terri I know about those pancakes! I saw a note you wrote a couple of days ago where you mentioned making the pancakes. I thought it was awesome. I always love hearing about other people cooking, especially when they do it with love not just out of necessity.

I LOVE pancakes!
Usually I make them with Almond flour, but a 50/50 hazelnut almond mix is nice too. Today I did them with almond flour, adding cinnamon, nutmeg, orange peel…(I’m drooling now, just thinking about it…I just remembered there are a few leftovers!). All that was needed was Maple syrup, which I had!

Nxtdoor

Be careful, I can see myself on a plane to Missouri :) gawd, now I have to make pancakes tomorrow morning.

Pancakes rock!
If this Harp Playing thing ever stops working for me, I should open a bed & breakfast. I’d just have to turn part of my house into a guest room, then people could come from all over to eat my pancakes & other foods, & I could serve tea, provide tours of St. Louis, take people on float trips, all kinds of fun things.

Yes please! But I get dibs on your first reservation!

Terri HarpLady

Sil, I’ll start the kettle, come on down!

:) that would be awesome. Maybe if we do a bit of a road trip one of these days we can pop on by haha

Terri HarpLady

Whenever, I don’t plan on going anywhere :)

Nxtdoor

I do think we should plan a get together. A Steepster convention of sorts. Pick a place as equidistant from most as we can and do a weekend. Dude, it would be awesome. Not even a hotel or a place where we would sightsee. Just like a Lilith fair or Woodstock type of thing, or a womyn Michigan festival. I’d put money on this being a blast.

Nxtdoor

An annual tea festival. Sweet!

Comments

Sounds yummy! Hazelnut creamer is one of my favs too haha

I LOVE pancakes!

Pancakes rock!

Yes please! But I get dibs on your first reservation!

Terri HarpLady

Sil, I’ll start the kettle, come on down!

Terri HarpLady

Whenever, I don’t plan on going anywhere :)

Nxtdoor

An annual tea festival. Sweet!

Toronto Canada