drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Sample sipdown! I’m trying to get through the box from Dexter3657 to make room for the Fusion tea arriving this week and the small Butiki order I placed yesterday.

I didn’t replace this because although it is very good the goal is to try as much Butiki tea as I can without going over budget.

I wouldn’t normally pick this as a morning tea but I need something low caffeine to give my liver a break from all the meds it has to process. Some of these also upset my stomach, I feel so very painfully full although I haven’t eaten since yesterday at 6. Uuugh! So anyway, I picked this tea. So, so delicate.

Going for a second steep as we speak. Just what I needed. Might not have medicinal properties but at least it Is gentle and very enjoyable.

And since we’re sharing pictures, this is what tea looks like a my house this morning:

cute teaware set!

Nxtdoor

Thanks! Someone brought it for me as a gift all the way from India a year ago when I was not even into tea. It was a pretty gift and I used it mostly for decoration on one of my kitchen shelves, I sure am putting it to good use now!

What a nice gift!

Terri HarpLady

That is a beautiful set! And all the pics of food!!

canadianadia

Looks like a lovely way to start the day

Stephanie

Love the pic :)

TheTeaFairy

Wow! Such a lovely set… as if your friend somehow knew that someday, you were going to fall in love…with tea :-)

Comments

Butiki Teas

cute teaware set!

Nxtdoor

What a nice gift!

Terri HarpLady

That is a beautiful set! And all the pics of food!!

canadianadia

Looks like a lovely way to start the day

Stephanie

Love the pic :)

TheTeaFairy

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada