drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

I would have never EVER bought a tea called “green and fruity”. But since someone generously put a bag of this in the cupboard at work, well, why not?

I drank it hot and then lukewarm. Basically I was busy and couldn’t finish a cup while it was still hot. It was surprisingly good! I got papaya at the beginning and then as it cooled off I got more peach than other stuff. Maybe mango. It should only matter to you if you dislike one of the two (peach or mango)" otherwise you won’t care. It’s a nice, ripe fruit taste. Really, really good. As in, I’m going to buy this for an iced drink instead of Coco Lemon Thai good. I couldn’t believe this is Rooibos.

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada