drank Tropical Breeze by Tealux

Sample sipdown. Yesterday evening I couldn’t decide what tea to have so I handed the sample jar (it’s actually a big crystal wine chiller turned into sample holder) to my partner with instruction to reach in and just pick something. This came out and since I was not enthused I made it into iced tea. I almost put it back and asked her to pick again but then it wouldn’t be a random choice anymore so I stuck with it.

Polished off the entire sample. It was a generous sample so i almost shouldn’t call it a sample. I had one cup two weeks ago and it had enough for about three left. With resteep, it made for a good enough pitcher of iced tea. Still not a whole lot of refreshing because I’m not really into apple juice and I’m getting mostly apple.

Thankful to have tried this, courtesy of Dexter3657

Cavocorax

And at least it’s gone now!

Comments

Cavocorax

And at least it’s gone now!

Toronto Canada