drank Acai Berry Blend by Fusion Teas

I think my total count for oolongs consumed is now a whopping 3. Are they usually quite delicate in their flavouring and aroma? The dry leaf has a really strong berry smell. But once brewed, you practically have to put your nose so far in the cup you’re almost touching the liquor in order to get a good aromatic inhale. Ditto for the flavour. It’s there but oh so faint. And I’m getting jasmine in here. The one other person who reviewed this said it’s floral. I can go farther and say it’s jasmine but I don’t see it listed.

It is a very pale yellow liquor and oh so delicate flavour. I probably could have had it without sugar but decided to add a pinch (not even a teaspoon, am so proud of myself!) and see what it does.

Steeped twice so far, could probably go for three but I can’t get a whole lot of difference in flavours between steeps and I’m falling asleep so it’s time for a good kick in the pants black.