So this bag that I’m holding reads “Roasted Cocoa Mint” — Yerba Mate. Yet steepster insists it is called something else. I would have edited the info except it was Fusion Teas themselves who updated this info last month. Mindhump?!? The ingredients in here are exactly as those on my bag, in the same exact order. So get from this what you will.

The tea is good. The dry leaf smells of chocolate. there are some rather large chocolate chips in it. Not many, but on the large side. The yellow petals (marigold?) and toasted rice are also not hard to find. Everything else, you need good eyes for, it’s sparse.

Brewed, 1.5 tsp for 5.30 minutes the tea is dark and smells mostly of mint. Ditto for the taste, mostly mint. There’s some oily stuff floating on the surface and leaving a ring on the teacup. It also has a lot of sediment on the bottom and this is after transferring! I steeped in DAVIDs steeper and then I transferred to a teapot where the resteep will also go, on top. Yah, I will be blending the two steeps.

Anyway, It’s not a bad tea if you’re in the mood for mint. You have to be in the mood for mint because it is mint first and cocoa and everything else second.