drank Paradise Green by Lupicia

Thank you Sil for this sample! (And it’s a sipdown!)

When I saw the two tea bags I wondered why I got two. Not complaining, just wondering. It all became clear once I read all the Steepster notes — people complaining one bag lead to weak tea —so I hot steeped both of them in just over 8 oz of water, added a slice of lemon and stuck it in the fridge to have for later. Now Sil instructed me to steep with boiling water, which I disregarded, and went with water just shy of boiling. I was afraid of wrecking it.

It’s a citrus tea. For me, with the ice and the slice of lemon it’s pretty much lemonade. It is a good green, it didn’t go bitter on me and you can’t really taste much of the base — hence my calling it lemonade. Patio umbrella is up, ice cubes and vodka in, let the weekend begin!

Toronto Canada