drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

Still my favourite tea to make Ice tea with. Sadly, I only have one cup’s worth left. And this is after restocking already. But I forgot to reorder with my last DT order and now I will have to wait a long time because it’ll be a while for the next DAVIDs. Hopefully the teas I did order, in massive quantities, will be just as good. My hopes are resting now on Paradise Found since I bought more than 0.5 lb (250 gr)

Goji pop is lovely. The melon comes through so nicely, probably more than any berry or other ingredient for that matter. It is a nice “juice” tea.

Toronto Canada