drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

I don’t know what I did to this tea today but it tasted so different than my first attempt which was oh so yummy. I timed it but it almost tasted like I overstepped or something. I failed to get a lot of tamarind and then as it cooled it got bitter. Can’t figure out what I did. I know it’s good because I had it before. Anyway, I took the last of the sample from Dexter3657 and I am cold steeping it in a jar till tomorrow. We’ll see what happens.

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada