drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

It was sipdown day yesterday and I have to say it was not all that satisfying. Most of the time it was probably because I wasn’t in the mood for a particular tea but I would drink it just to finish it off. Or it might be that these are the bits you know you don’t enjoy, which is why they’re still dragging around your cupboard, you couldn’t make yourself drink them when you had so many other tastier alternatives. It really is a moronic thing to do, this planned sipdown thing. if you’re going about it the wrong way it can be a waste of tea. Like the guy who enters a contest to eat the most hot dogs in a minute. He’s not enjoying them, he’s doing it for sport.

So given the mostly failed tea experiences yesterday, I woke up this morning to remedy the situation. And since I’ve been thinking about the peppermint patty since two days ago when I had it, and since everyone is still talking about it, I made myself some. All is right with the world.

I hope this tea is around for a long time because it is so so good it makes you want to weep. In a good way. It is a masterpiece.

TheTeaFairy

Ahh! Nxtdoor, I love your attitude this morning :-) Tea is there to please, why on earth should you ever «force» yourself on stuff you don’t like, lol! I’m not much of a «sipdownn» person I guess… Maybe it has to do with the fact that I live a frantic life and tea exists only to slow me down? This one is the bomb of mint teas :-)

Nxtdoor

Yes. I have had some mint teas, in fact I have three presently still in my cupboard but this is by far the best.

Cavocorax

:) You’ve got some good points about the sipdown thing. I try to make sure I drink teas I know I like every day, and then either finish off some older ones (which make me happy) or try new ones. Sipdowns are fun because it makes me feel like I’m getting control of my cupboard, but I try to choose teas I’m in the mood for – otherwise I might as well just throw the leaves out unbrewed!

TheTeaFairy

Haha! Cavocorax, don’t worry, I do understand that part, my cupboad could use some major sipdowns, believe me! But I gave up altogether about being in control of it…let’s face it, it controls ME!!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Nxtdoor