drank Pink Lemonade by DAVIDsTEA

I would never drink this hot. I have never drank hot lemonade so why on earth would I start now just because the base is tea? I see people think it’s sweet. I actually add sugar to mine. Like southerners add loads of sugar to make their nice sweet ice tea, I do the same both for ice tea and for lemonades. Beverages or foods that make my mouth pucker will seldom find a place in my kitchen.

This tea, I always brew a 1.5 L pitcher combining two steeps. I sweeten it while hot and then I add the ice. To drink, we further pour it over ice. We think it’s refreshing although it does taste kinda fake. And we had a couple of misses with it but I couldn’t tell you what happened.

I prefer the pink Passionfruit and Goji Pop to this one, however I will replenish if it’s gone before the summer is over.

TheTeaFairy

Hot lemonade, bleh! But I’ll take homemade « Kinda fake» tasting lemonade tea as a cold beverage over any type of commercially sold soft drinks, including bottled iced tea :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada