I tried to get three steeps out of this but the third is a little on the weak side. I should have used less water. I did increase the temp and time but used 8 oz. of water all the way through.

The 1st steep, 1.5 tsp for 8 oz at around 94 C. I was maybe a minute off boil. Seems a little high for oolong but I went for it. I have a giant 250 gram bag of it so I can afford to screw up the first one. However, I did not screw it up. And it was so deliciously banana!

The second and third steep lost most of the banana so being a big banana fan (banana fan first, oolong second) I enjoyed the first steep the most. Still a very good tea. Thank jebus because 250 of the same tea is a lot of tea.

JustJames

brave soul…. i discriminate against bananas unless they’re in baked goods…. and then only if there aren’t any nuts! banana in tea? i would need a lot of convincing.

Dexter

LOL I’m with you James, bananas belong in bread not tea…..
Glad you are enjoying it Nxtdoor….but not for me

Comments

JustJames

Dexter

LOL I’m with you James, bananas belong in bread not tea…..
Glad you are enjoying it Nxtdoor….but not for me