Thank you Dexter3657 for a sample of this. It is hard to choose teas for others, isn’t it? This is so not for me. I couldn’t tell you what it is about it I do not like. The aftertaste for sure, it tastes like I just chewed a vitamin C tablet. Some sort of metallic thing. But even as I sip, there is something I can’t define. I have never had calendula in a tea so I don’t know what it tastes like. Maybe that’s what I don’t dig, I couldn’t tell you.

I seem to be in minority here but… Nay! I feel like I should just return the sample, there’s still two cups in here. Why waste it, right? To bad, it smelled so nice and creamy. Bummer

1.5 tsp, 8 oz water just off boiling, 6 minutes. Sweetened with honey.

Toronto Canada