I can’t seem to find my tea this morning. I’ve had several unsatisfying attempts, this being one of them. I will try it again changing the steeping parameters. Although I am not sure what to change.

The tea was not too strong but the spices were. I tasted the bitterness of what might have been too much powdered ginger. The rather large pieces of cinnamon bark also worried me but it turned out not to be the most offensive of flavours. So, how do I get rid of the bitterness? It wasn’t tea bitterness, it was spice bitterness. Those who accidentally put too much powdered ginger in their cooking once or twice will know what I mean. I try to only use fresh ginger in cooking but shamefully admit to having had to resort to powder a few times.

1.5 tsp for 8 oz, off boiling for 3 minutes. Beautiful clear orange once steeped. Fragrant, just as it was in dry form. Nicely done, just not what I expected. Although I should have, with the name " ginger Darjeeling Peach"