drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

This seems to be a pretty hated tea, judging from Steepster ratings. It might be hated even by others so much so as it is being discontinued. I have never tried it before but when katgolik started freaking out that it was on a last chance sale I bought a 250 gram bag solely for making iced tea. Could have been a pretty bad move but this time the gamble paid off. We don’t like it as much as goji pop (we’re just in love with that tea here) but we can’t just drink goji pop all day, we need choices!

This tea has so much going on that it’s hard for me to pick out the hibiscus taste, like others have. It is the first ingredient listed though. It is tart though, I generously had to sweeten the pitcher. After handling the tartness, I pick up some orange peel taste. After that, couldn’t tell you. There’s mango in here too but I can’t taste it. It’s a muddled mess of green and black teas, beautiful to look at with the corn flower petals, the safflower, mango and citrus. Muddled, but it works. I am not weeping that it’s been discontinued but we should have no trouble finishing the bag by the summer’s end.

PS. I wouldn’t venture drinking this hot, nor would I drink it unsweetened.