drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

Tonight we found out my brother-in-law bought his first house. It is in an area very coveted by most people (The Beaches of Toronto). He is practically across the street from a DAVIDs location. He doesn’t know this yet but I think he might be getting a tenant :)

This tea is not doing it for me. I have had many misses with tea today. Like when you’re in the mood for something but you don’t know what it is and you keep trying different things only to be left unsatisfied. After the morning miss with the Ginger Darjeeling Peach, you’d think I learned to stay away from spice teas today.

I smelled this bag (smells promising, like sugar and spice) and even saw a clove or two but went for it anyway, although i will give myself credit and say there was a slight hesitation. The ingredients are unfortunate: gelatin, some chemically sounding things… Whatever. Brewed it anyway. FAIL!

I added some caramel creamer so I can drink this. All I can taste is clove and cinnamon. And it is sweet (cause they put sugar in it for you). Maybe one night when I’m in the mood for chai I can drink this. It is rather festive looking, I’ll say that, so it goes with the fireworks display going on tonight. Boom! Happy Canada Day!

1.25 tsp, 8 oz, near boiling. Beautiful sparkly fake looking tea :) taste: sugar and spice.

Fjellrev

Happy Canada Day! And congrats to your bro-in-law on the new house.