drank Brazillionaire by DAVIDsTEA

I received this as a sample with my last order. I don’t keep DT samples around too long because I’m trying to go through most of their teas, pick out the ones I love and move on.

I don’t think this will make my shopping list, it is too nut heavy for me. My sample packet had two huge halves of a Brazil nut, two raisins and a skimpy amount of tea. I was tempted to blend it with something else to add more base but it would have defeated the purpose. So I put less water but I think I should have gone with even less than I did.

I sweetened it but it is not necessary. I was just in the mood for something sweet. And after the initial unadorned tasting sips I added caramel creamer. Now it’s good! Caramel, Brazil nut and coconut.

5g sample pack, 7 oz water, boiling water, 4 minutes. Predominantly nutty brew, not astringent in the least. ( I don’t get much of anything after the Brazil nut but they say there’s coconut here)

Dexter

Really……….. I’m looking for a predominantly nutty tea. All the ones I’ve tried have been too apple/cinnamon to call nutty. I might have to try this if it’s heavy on the nuts. Not sure why I haven’t tried it.

Fjellrev

This was a pleasant surprise for me when I tried it. Definitely a nut-heavy tea.

Tealizzy

Ya, this one is very nutty. Try not to skimp on the leaf on this one. :)

Comments

Dexter

Fjellrev

Tealizzy

Ya, this one is very nutty. Try not to skimp on the leaf on this one. :)

Toronto Canada