drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

A lot of people like this… Except for me. It’s my second and last attempt. I will have to gift some of it. My partner likes it but she doesn’t drink a whole lot of tea. I will keep some back and my partner’s mother would like a little.

It’s just too much spice in here for me. I like chais, I really do, so I don’t understand why I am not enjoying this. There’s a bitterness from the cloves. Maybe I just don’t like cloves. I sugared it and put whipped cream on top too (yah, really). Too clove-y. Blech.

Changed the rating. I don’t know what I was thinking when I rated the first time at 74. No way

TeaKlutz

I keep seeing different people review this, and they all seem to have the same opinion: it’s sparkly but not good. I don’t know if it’s one I would try, but I’m curious to see what it looks like.

it’s david’s tea so you can always pick up 10g to sample it if you’re anywhere near an actual store heh

Nxtdoor

it’s not even that sparkly. I imagined really glittery stuff but you only notice this if you look at it carefully.

Comments

TeaKlutz

Nxtdoor

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada