drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

Will it be redundant if I keep saying “I love this tea?”. It seems I hit the jackpot with Harney & Sons. I am three for three so far and still have more to try.

I abused this tea this morning and it forgave me. I overleafed and overstepped because I was running around to get ready and forgot the timer. It was probably around 5 minutes or so, more than I like to steep my black teas even though Harney recommends a 5 minute steep for black teas.

Slight bitterness (cause I was a moron) but still so good, so flavourful. I get mostly apricot but can tell there’s another fruit with it because it’s not pure apricot. I know they say cherry but I can’t really tell it is cherry with all the apricot in there. I took it in travel mug at work and took the lid off. As I worked, I kept getting whiffs of it, it stays so fragrant even when cold. I think if I cold steep this it will hit it out of the park.

205 °F / 96 °C

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada