drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Favourite fruit green tea hands down! Drinking it iced and it doesn’t taste like green tea at all to me, it’s just pure lime-onade :) I don’t know abut gelato, but there’s a nice creaminess that to me takes sharpness away and makes it less tangy. Even without sweetener this is not sour at all but plenty lime flavour. There, how’s that for eloquent.

It is really good! Pale green liquor, flavour matches the aroma. May-zing :)

JustJames

this one is awewsome!

Comments

JustJames

this one is awewsome!