drank Happy Kombucha by DAVIDsTEA

Meandering out and about Toronto`s Queen St. E for the Jazz fest I went into DAVIDs. They were sampling Happy Kombucha. I was there to refill Love Tea #7 and upon trying this I bought 24 g. I don’t know what Kombucha is. I could look it up but I don’t care enough. I like the name. The tea, well, it’s sort of mango oolong. Lots of mango and little other stuff but that works for me. It’s mango madness but oolong instead of white. I have a feeling 24 g is not enough for I like mango in tea.

Lala

From what I understand, kombucha is fermented tea. I thought you had to make it as a liquid – ferment sweetened tea. So I am unsure what the Davids Tea blend is. I have never tried either form of kombucha.

Fjellrev

Yeah, it’s fermented. From what I remember, this blend has powdered kombucha in it.

Nxtdoor

thanks folks!

ashmanra

Kombucha tastes like apple cider vinegar in water to me! LOL!

Comments

Lala

Fjellrev

Nxtdoor

thanks folks!

ashmanra

Kombucha tastes like apple cider vinegar in water to me! LOL!

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada