drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Dry leaf, this smells of chocolate, or crumbled up cookies, maybe some vanilla. Brewed, it is sweet enough that no sugar is needed but if you add sweetener it could be out of this world delicious. I only added a bit of caramel creamer.

I could do without the sludge tracks it leaves in my steeper and cup but it’s what you get what with the sprinkles and chocolate chips in there. When it comes to chocolate teas, I like Love Tea #7 better but not by much.

If you haven’t tried this yet, try at least a 24 g bag for those nights you want to cozy up with some cocoa or something.

Toronto Canada