drank Pineapple Bacon Rooibos by 52teas

Sipdown. I had this from Dexter3657 a while back and finished it today. Not because she sent me so much but I didn’t care for the first cup and then I took the left of the sample with me to work where it got shuffled around.

It’s weird… This tea tasted exactly like root beer to me today. Unfortunately for this tea, I don’t like root beer. I wasn’t raised in North America and when I discovered root beer as an adult I likened it to some toothpaste. End of root beer exploring right there.

Glad to have tried pineapple bacon though, I would have been helluva curious about it. Expectation not met.

TeaKlutz

Somehow, it makes sense that the three flavors in the title would taste like root beer. And I was raised in the States and I don’t like root beer! I’d drink it thinking I was going to like it, and then it would just be the wrong kind of sweet.

Shmiracles

this one is in my ‘to try soon’ pile. i always come close, and then raise doubts right at the last minute before i pick something else. soon pineapple bacon! soon!

Comments

TeaKlutz

Shmiracles