drank Candy Cane by Della Terra Teas

Today, this is perfect. A sample from Dexter3657 (thank you!) from a while back that got misplaced somehow. I found it a while back and put it in my bag to take to work making this the most “travelled” tea for sure because I forgot it was in my bag. Found it! Perfect timing too, it is exactly what I was in the mood for.

2 “perfect” spoons, 16 oz boiling water for 3 minutes. Added sugar and Belgian chocolate creamer — yes, it exists — and it is the perfect tea to have by the fireplace. It is cold in Toronto now and while I don’t want to turn the heat on yet (I have rules about when the furnace gets turned on for the first time) I didn’t see anything wrong with a little fire.

Fall has arrived. Although we’re few good weeks away from Christmas, this chocolate minty tea you can enjoy now since it seems the pumpkin teas are failing us for the most part.

TeaBrat

this sounds goooood!

Comments

TeaBrat

this sounds goooood!