I was left to my own devices today regarding entertaining myself. So I went downtown and met a wonderful, knowledgeable woman who shared some tea with me. She brewed this in a gaiwan and I couldn’t believe how good this tea was. Amazing oolong.

Beautiful yellow liquor, so aromatic. I could have sat there the entire afternoon just drinking the tea. I do have to say I have never seen oolong leaves so big. Huge. Good luck measuring with a teaspoon. I can’t wait to have more. Tao Tea Leaf is the bomb. Good thing Dexter3657 talked about it so much or I would have never tried it. I guess I’m falling off the wagon. Where’s that hiatus thread?

If you’re not drinking Tao Tea Leaf you’re missing out. I was.

Sounds like agree afternoon!

Cavocorax

Sounds amazing!

Agree = a great

Nxtdoor

I have never had someone make tea for me (mom doesn’t count). I found the offer surprising, since I had no such expectation, and the experience of sitting there sharing pretty warming. We managed to have a nice chat even though we had been strangers until moments before. It was pretty awesome.

Terri HarpLady

Sounds awesome!!

Comments

Sounds like agree afternoon!

Cavocorax