drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

I was so frenzied to order my butiki teas that I failed to notice this one is Rooibos. I was so taken with its name that I just ordered without reading. So … Errr… It’s pretty much sour woodchips to me. All Rooibos taste pretty much the same to me. I think there might be a handful I’ve tried that were different. Most of them just seem medicinal or something.

I only ordered 1 oz so not too bad. Maybe it will grow on me, at least that’s what I keep hoping about Rooibos in general. I don’t want to be missing out on good teas just because I stubbornly refuse to try them. I know someone — won’t name names :) — who thinks life is too short to be drinking/eating things you don’t like, but I say if you keep at it, you’ll like it in the end and your palate will evolve. Right? Right.

Dexter

Shrug, ok if that works for you. Someone have never experienced a “forced” liking of something previously disliked – maybe not all palates evolve. ;))

Comments

Dexter

Toronto Canada