I rarely write two tasting notes for the same tea. I’m having this again (and again). I made 16 oz last night using two perfect scoops (DAVID’s) but didn’t resteep till this morning. I used just a touch less water for the resteep, made maybe 14 oz instead of 16. It resteeps really really well.

Also, in my initial note I mentioned there might have been a slight bitterness. If there was, I didn’t taste it this time around. It’s strong citrus and dark chocolate (as the description from Butiki tells you as well). A great tea. I added no dairy this time around. It just messes things up.

Oh and finally bought myself a variable temperature electric kettle. Couldn’t be happier about it. Doesn’t hurt that it’s sexy looking too, with the different colours lighting up for different temperature water. It’s on 50% off sale at Canadian Tire, in case any of you are looking for one.

OMGsrsly

OMG! And it’s available at my local store! BRB, going to buy a kettle. :D Thank you!

Cavocorax

Oh! This looks great! I really wish I had money for it. :p
Maybe for Christmas?

Comments

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax