drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Bought this for my partner who is a fan of apple pie. Tonight when I asked “what tea do you want?” The answer, not surprisingly was “whatever you’re having”. So I’m having this even though I knew I didn’t like it, just so she can drink it.

I can’t get too eloquent about a green tea that tastes like watery apple cider. If you leave it too long, well, it’s green tea, it will punish you. I did ok with just under three minutes at 180 but the resteep was forgotten, was more like 5 min and made for a bitter tea.

But really, on the whole, apple cider. Long aftertaste, probably because of the lingering cinnamon.

So far “lime gelato” is DAVID’s most enjoyable green tea and “Kokomo green” their worst. "North African mint (organic) " is so unlike green tea that you can be surprised when you read the label and see “green tea”

Tealizzy

Kokomo green was terrible. :P Haven’t tried the other ones you mention, though.

JustJames

i got apple oatmeal with no cinnamon…. i don’t think i even put numbers to it it was so bad. and i did return it because it was horrid.

Amariel

I didn’t like Kokomo Green either.

Cavocorax

I think I’m the only out there who actually liked Kokomo Green!
(what’s wrong with me? :O)

Nxtdoor

Cavo — dry, it smells like nail polish remover. Brewed, it tastes worse than bitter melon. Maybe you like bitter melon?

Comments

Tealizzy

Kokomo green was terrible. :P Haven’t tried the other ones you mention, though.

JustJames

Amariel

I didn’t like Kokomo Green either.

Cavocorax

I think I’m the only out there who actually liked Kokomo Green!
(what’s wrong with me? :O)

Nxtdoor

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada