drank Bai Hao Yin Zen by David's Tea

This is so good, you guys. So beautiful to look at, too. I know some of you might think that Dexter3657 and I should probably start some mutual adoration society or something but I’m going to say this anyway: Dex is an amazing friend. You see, it’s my birthday (soon) and since I was lusting for this tea that I would have likely never bought, or not in the foreseeable future, Dex sent me some, among other things.

I had this as a sample with purchase last time and I wished for more. The leaves are gorgeous so I brewed it in a glass gaiwan to see what’s up. Very pale brew and I still can’t tell what it tastes like any better than last time. Uncooked peaches and cream corn. Or something like that, sweet and green.

It seemed like 94C would be a bit high for a white so I did 190F (which is about 87c). No additives.

Thank you, Dexter3657 for this tea, for your thoughtfulness and for making me feel special.
Now I gotta go drink me some more tea :)

Bonnie