So the difference between this and just caramel matcha is what?!? I think it’s sugar. When I added sugar to this, it was too sweet to drink it, I had to dilute it. I add the same amount of sugar to caramel matcha and it is fine. Also, the sample they sent me with purchase was way more than I normally would add to an 8 oz cup of cold matcha latte.

It is also a little chalky. But hey, it was free sample with purchase and if you let it sit a bit, the “chalk” settles and you can enjoy this decadent drink.

I added the matcha to a travel bottle and added a little warm water and a tsp of sugar. I shook the bottle to dissolve. I then added 8 oz cold milk and shook the bottle again. Poured over ice, stuck in a straw and …. Sluurppp!

ashmanra

Yes, the difference is that the matchaccino is pre-sweetened and has a thickening agent added. I checked the ingredients when they first proposed it and I didn’t see anything I object to in my food, and I am pretty picky about additives. I bought three big bags of it. LOL!

MissB

Yep, I checked with them too to find out the difference, and that’s all it is: pre-sweetened and a thickening agent. So basically cuts out a step. I find this much better as a smoothie/milkshake.

Comments

ashmanra

MissB