drank Florence by Harney & Sons

I have been hoarding Florence but this morning I allowed myself a cup. I have exactly one cups’s worth left in the tin and am really hoping Black Friday deals will allow me to get some more. I’ve been in a holding pattern with teas recently.

Anyway, something interesting happened this morning. After not having had Florence for a good month or more, and having other teas in the meantime, well, it is not as good as I remember. Total shocker. For a brief moment I even thought to myself maybe I won’t get more. But then the Florence fan inside me screamed and I perished the thought. Yes, I will get more, but just for the record, me thinks the honeymoon is over.

CHAroma

Awww, don’t you hate when that happens?

Nxtdoor

Betrayal :)

Cavocorax

That’s where I am with my H&S teas. :( I’ve been over-leafing a bit to compensate!

Indigobloom

ahhh I do that all the time Cavorax! fall out of love with a tea and then overleaf to try and fix things :/

Comments

CHAroma

Awww, don’t you hate when that happens?

Nxtdoor

Betrayal :)

Cavocorax

Indigobloom

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada