drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

My previous note for this tea was when I first received it and I was so enamoured. I am not one to write multiple notes and will do so only if one is warranted.

I have had this quite a few times since that first attempt and while it was pretty much what I expected and remembered, I don’t love it as much. Usually when I do drink it, it’s not with excitement, it’s only because I have to keep it in rotation.

I will not be replacing this, there’s an element about it, a particular fruit I can’t put my finger on, that’s no longer doing it for me.

keychange

That’s interesting. Any suspicions as to what the fruit culprit is?

Nxtdoor

no idea. and I overleafed this morning in my enthusiasm which makes it harder because it’s a touch astringent. I woke up, thinking yeah, I’m staying home, I can make a pot and sit here and drink it. It didn’t work out that way, it’s sitting here getting cold and unappealing.

Comments

keychange

That’s interesting. Any suspicions as to what the fruit culprit is?

Nxtdoor