drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

If you’re in the mood for a slightly tart thirst quenching tea, this can do the trick in a pinch. Oh, ok, it’s my last “juice” tea, I’m thirsty and water won’t do it. So I finally forced myself to get out of bed and make a pitcher of this iced.

I have a lot of it and found I only drink it when parched. Add sugar, it’s hibiscus-y, but over lots of ice it is, as I said, quite thirst quenching. It will take a while to finish the 4 oz I probably still have but doable. Steeped in near boiling water for 4 minutes, sweetened and put over lots of ice.

Tuscanteal

I hrmmm and hawwed over getting this tea when it was on special, but decided against it. Not a fan of what they use to make their “tropical” flavours. Too bad it’s not good hot though.

Nxtdoor

Yah, it’s kinda terrible as hot drink. I did get 250 grams when it was on special. Don’t regret buying it but it is not getting love often.

Comments

Tuscanteal

Nxtdoor