drank Florence by Harney & Sons

Good-bye, Florence! We shall meet again as soon as I return to Canada and I can place a new Harney order.

I have been denying myself cups of this because I had so little left. But today I needed a good mug. Nothing too finicky and nothing too fancy that would make me break out the more delicate (read:tiny) cups. I wanted to curl up with a comforting mug not a posh saucer and teacup and not those bubble cups. You know how certain teas you drink out of certain vessels? I would never make a big mug of a red robe or other oolong. Big mug for me means dessert tea. So with a sigh I picked up the near empty tin of what continues to be my favourite chocolate tea and settled in for the afternoon. Book, American horror story season 1 (Dylan McDermott, yo!), Skype with my mom…

I am leaving next week so I can’t order any tea. I’m also starting to worry about my Black Friday order. I thought it had plenty of time to get here but alas I am down to four business days left and no package. Not to mention that I’m drooling over those teas (eight candles!) and am so disappointed each day I get home to find them not here. Sigh.

PS. Anyone else still waiting on BF orders? It seems everyone got theirs but me.

where are you off to now?

TheTeaFairy

Sounds to me like the PERFECT DAY, yay for you :-)
Awwww, love, love that show…and Dylan, OMG! This guy is over 50, can you believe! So darn fine…

Nxtdoor

I’m going to Romania. It’s been 12 years since my last visit there, my mom is so excited she started making food in July, I swear.

Nxtdoor

@theteafairy I know, right? You should be watching “hostages” if you like mcdillet

TheTeaFairy

Oh, what do you think, I AM!!! I’ll even admit that after the first few episodes, the only reason I continued watching was because of him, but later on, it turned out to be pretty good. Most likely to be cancelled though…

keychange

My bf orders have arrived, and I suspect yours should very very soon! but, well, you know how crazy I am about the mail, so you know I know how you feel.

that sounds amazing nxtdoor…and yeah hostages will likely be cancelled but for now…yes pls! :)

Nxtdoor

Oh no, why are you guys saying that about hostages? Have you heard rumours? I heard nothing. Poor guy… All his 1 season shows. “Big shots” he was in, died after a season. Then he didn’t go back in American horror story for second season (except for voice credits) and now hostages!

TheTeaFairy

Poor ratings apparently…you know how networks are these days…But you never know, fingers crossed!
have you watched AHS 2? Don’t want to give you any spoilers if you didn’t, but he did go back, didn’t he??

yyz

Have a great time!

Nxtdoor

AHS2 is freaking me right out! I’m only on e3, I had to stop watching last night, I couldn’t handle it. Will watch for sure but need small doses. Unlike AHS1 where I watched over and over.

TheTeaFairy

Ahahaha! Yes, I was able to watch the whole thing this summer. And yes, it’s a lot darker and spookier… hold on and keep watching cause he does come back…eventually :-) I say no more!!!!

Fjellrev

Holy crap, I hope you’re enjoying Europe!

Comments

where are you off to now?

TheTeaFairy

Sounds to me like the PERFECT DAY, yay for you :-)

keychange

yyz

Have a great time!

Fjellrev

Holy crap, I hope you’re enjoying Europe!

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada