It’s ok, this tea. I can taste the caramel, oh how could one not for it is loaded, and it really is a pleasant tea. Not sweet enough for me so I would normally add sugar except I am really trying to eliminate sugar especially now that we are trying to lose the weight gained overseas. I know a sugar free diet is not sustainable for me but if I can get used to less, I would love it.

The dry leaf smells great. It is quite dark, has bits of caramel throughout but it also has those darned yellow petals I could do without.

Steeped for 3 minutes and added nothing to it. It is pleasant indeed. It could be oh so good for me with some sugar. It brews dark. Not caramel dark but black tea dark.

I am getting no citrus whatsoever but I am ok with that since I am not into citrus all that much.

Should you buy it? You can get a small pack, it won’t disappoint. You might get bored with more.

i quite like della terra for that reason…sampler packs so you don’t get tired of the taste…now they just need to get rid of the candies and sparkalies etc.. :)