drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

All I get out of this one is base. Why, boston, why? There’s something fruity at the back, I wouldn’t identify it as cranberry at all. And I get no almond.

Used one DAVIDs perfect scoop to 8 oz off boiling water for 3 minutes. 1 scant tsp of sugar. It’s not astringent, brews quite dark, smells like base, not much else. Wtf.

This is a crowd favourite but I tell you that whatever this is in my cup can’t be that popular.

Thank you to the oh so wonderful TheTeafairy for sending me a sample and satisfying my curiousity. All I have to say is “what’s all the fuss?” . I have a bit more so I can try again another day. Maybe I expected too much.

Yvonne

I’d love to try this one myself – I can only seem to find Paris being sold where I live.

Nxtdoor

I can’t find Harney here either, neither can most people, I think usually online order is the way to go.

I found it at Chapters, but none of the flavours I’m looking for. :(

TheTeaFairy

Ditto Nxtdoor, it makes a good everyday average tea, but not as spectacular as I expected it to be…

Fjellrev

Aww, that’s too bad. This is actually one of the hew Harney blends I actually really like. Go figure!

Comments

Yvonne

Nxtdoor