drank Green Apple by tweed and hickory

I totally should have read the description on line before making this tonight. Then maybe I would have changed my expectations and wouldn’t have been disappointed. Because if I were reading “tangy and astringent” would have likely opted for a different one tonight.

I was thirsty and thought yeah, iced tea, since TheTeaFairy who sent me the sample — thank you! — said she prefers it iced. I really thought I was getting green apple and it sounded delicious. I got no apple in sight just a bunch of astringent base. I thought to myself “ok, I know, maybe this is like the SBT: watermelon, a bunch of sugar will make a lot of difference”, so I added 3 tsp to the 14 oz iced tea I had in the mason jar. Nope, still no green apple.

Also, I have yet to develop appreciation for Sri Lankan tea. Thanks again, TheTeaFairy for leading me in this exploration but no promised land in this one.

Toronto Canada